Re: [Fwd: Re: GNOME 2.16 release notes]
- From: "Theppitak Karoonboonyanan" <thep linux thai net>
- To: "Brent Smith" <gnome nextreality net>
- Cc: gnome-i18n gnome org, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: GNOME 2.16 release notes]
- Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 20:22:56 +0700
On 9/3/06, Brent Smith <gnome nextreality net> wrote:
The release notes can now be translated - they are in the gnomeweb-wml
module, at www.gnome.org/start/2.16/notes/docbook
They use gnome-doc-utils/xml2po for translation
I've started Thai translation. However, I think I find some typos:
"Due to the lack of active maintainership, the themes <emphasis>Rand-Canyon</"
"emphasis>, <emphasis>Ocean-Dream</emphasis>, <emphasis>Simple-Blus</"
"emphasis>, <emphasis>Smokey-Blue</emphasis>, and <emphasis>Traditional</"
"emphasis> were removed. Likewise, the <emphasis>Lighthouseblue</emphasis> "
"and <emphasis>Metal</emphasis> theme engines were removed as well.
The theme name "Rand-Canyon" should be "Grand Canyon",
"Simple-Blus" be "Simple".
] [Thread Prev