Re: [Fwd: Re: GNOME 2.16 release notes]

On 9/3/06, Brent Smith <gnome nextreality net> wrote:
The release notes can now be translated - they are in the gnomeweb-wml
module, at www.gnome.org/start/2.16/notes/docbook

They use gnome-doc-utils/xml2po for translation

I've started Thai translation. However, I think I find some typos:

#: ../C/rnbackend.xml:129(para)
msgid ""
"Due to the lack of active maintainership, the themes <emphasis>Rand-Canyon</"
"emphasis> were removed. Likewise, the <emphasis>Lighthouseblue</emphasis> "
"and <emphasis>Metal</emphasis> theme engines were removed as well.

The theme name "Rand-Canyon" should be "Grand Canyon",
"Simple-Blus" be "Simple".

Theppitak Karoonboonyanan
http://linux.thai.net/~thep/