Re: Bundling all translations into release tarball

On 01/09/2006, at 6:41 PM, Abel Cheung wrote:

There are many translations committed into cvs, yet there is no
corresponding entry in LINGUAS or ALL_LINGUAS. 99.9% of
them is due to lack of such knowledge or forgetfulness instead
of intentionally not adding them. So I'm going ahead and add
them into (ALL_)LINGUAS for lib platform and desktop.
<snip>

gnome-keyring/po/vi.po

Thanks for fixing that for me, Abel. It was the one that got away! :)

Now for some last-minute updates to evil lib-files which have inserted new strings...