Re: Inclusion of Gimp translation

Hi,

On 11/23/06, Pawan Chitrakar <pchitrakar gmail com> wrote:

it seems that the version of gimp has to be updated for download...

i have added the po files upstream after the gimp 2.2 release so i
guess it was not included in the version ..

OK. I was looking for it in gimp 2.2, that's why I didn't find it. But
I did find it in the latest development version. So yeah, it would
eventually be there in the 2.4 stable.  But when is the stable one
going to be available for download? Any rough timeline?

Thanks,
Subir