Re: Inclusion of Gimp translation

subir ,

it seems that the version of gimp has to be updated for download...

i have added the po files upstream after the gimp 2.2 release so i
guess it was not included in the version ..

As Neumann says it will be included in 2.4

regards,
Pawan

On 11/22/06, Sven Neumann <sven gimp org> wrote:
Hi,

On Tue, 2006-11-21 at 16:53 +0545, Subir Pradhanang wrote:

> How can we have our Nepali translation included in gimp? We have
> already submitted it upstream through CVS. Is it added automatically
> or we have to file a bug or something like that?

You already did everything that is needed to have it included in the
next development release and eventually in GIMP 2.4.

Sven