Re: Assamese translation co-ordinator/co-ordinators list

Hi Ross,

Ross Golder wrote:
> sunaram wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>   I am the one! Sorry I am almost inactive.

Thanks for your concern. I hope I finally get the CVS account access
that I have been waiting for so long and continue my work with Assamese
translation.
> What is your CVS account login?
>
> Also, so I can update the accounts creation procedure notes, where can I
> find a current list of the language teams and their appointed
> co-ordinators (with their CVS account login if poss)?

You can find the list of language teams here:

http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html
Hope this helps.

thanks,
amit.