Re: Assamese translation co-ordinator/co-ordinators list

sunaram wrote:
Hi,
  I am the one! Sorry I am almost inactive.

What is your CVS account login?

Also, so I can update the accounts creation procedure notes, where can I find a current list of the language teams and their appointed co-ordinators (with their CVS account login if poss)?

Thanks,

--
Ross

--- Ross Golder <ross golder org> wrote:

Who is the Assamese translation team co-ordinator?

I am trying to deal with a request for a new CVS
account for someone who
would like to commit Assamese translations, but I am
not sure how to
find out who the co-ordinator for this language is
to obtain their
approval.

--
Ross