Re: [gcmd-dev] GNOME Commander translations

Le samedi 18 novembre 2006 �9:41 +0100, europeen a �it :
> Hi, I am looking at the french version.
>
> Stan.

Hi,

I would test the translation but I have a problem with the CVS :

(...)
Checking for required M4 macros...
  libtool.m4 not found
  glib-gettext.m4 not found
  intltool.m4 not found
Checking for forbidden M4 macros...
***Error***: some autoconf macros required to build gnome-commander
  were not found in your aclocal path, or some forbidden
  macros were found.  Perhaps you need to adjust your
  ACLOCAL_FLAGS?

I found this link, but I don't know if it's good for me to do that.... :
http://people.debian.org/~keybuk/libtool-updating.html

Stan.