Re: Completed the gnome 2.12 translation by the Dzongkha team

Dear Clytie,

 I asked karunkar to upload those files yesterday. Sorry for the late mail ( I had to attend an interview for the whole morning for recruiting 5 more translators).
However most of the committed files are not being shown in the gnome status page. Karunakar tells me that he have committed those files yesterday only.Only the files under head are being shown there. Could u please look into it..

Many Thanks
Pema Geyleg