Re: Completed the gnome 2.12 translation by the Dzongkha team

On 31/03/2006, at 3:07 PM, Clytie Siddall wrote:

As we have not been given the cvs account yet(in the process)..we would be greatful if someone could upload it in the gnome cvs on our behalf.

Pema, I will try to do that today. I will post to this list, saying what I have done.

Pema, when I went to commit the first file, gucharmap, the ChangeLog says thatÂGuntupalli Karunakar has already committed that file today.

Have you arranged with him to commit your files?

I'd rather not spend the time committing them, if it isn't needed. :)

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)