Re: Completed the gnome 2.12 translation by the Dzongkha team

Hello Pema :)

On 30/03/2006, at 4:45 PM, Pema Geyleg wrote:

Dzongkha team has completed translating the gnome 2.12 Desktop and DeveloperLib.

You have done a great deal of work! Congratulations! :)

Its uploaded at
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/dzongkha-gnome/gnome-2.12-desktop-po-next_14_files.zip
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/dzongkha-gnome/gnome-2.12-devel-libs-po-complete.zip
We are working on gnome-applets-location(only file left to be translated in gnome 2.12) and is nearly complete(will put it up in the savannah before leaving for dinner today).

As we have not been given the cvs account yet(in the process)..we would be greatful if someone could upload it in the gnome cvs on our behalf.

Pema, I will try to do that today. I will post to this list, saying what I have done.

We are starting the work of upgrading to gnome 2.14 starting from the coming 1st April..

You should find that easier, since many of the strings will be repeated.

GTPÂco-ordinators, Dzongkha is still showing as only "dz" on the status pages. Can we please have this fixed anytime soon, like immediately? :D

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)