i18n hacking session at GUADEC (was Re: Fwd: Gnome glossary)

Hi everybody,

Yesterday at 19:05, Francisco Javier F. Serrador wrote:

> Also, the is a lack of metadata in the po format that makes this glossay
> very inefficient. We can reuse gnome-i18n-tools mailist to talk about
> implementing better tools for i18n and l10n.

For whoever is at GUADEC, I'll probably move my i18n and l10n hacking
session for today at 19h (I only need to get hold of Quim first, to
confirm that).  It was originally scheduled for tommorow for 10h and
named "Itching your local(ised) scratch".

[I'll probably ask seb128 or dholbach to announce this on "Ubuntu
experiences" talk in 1. Carpa, if it actually happens]

We can also discuss glossary, as well as a lot of other things at that
time.  And we have some time at 16h for BOF (to do some "flocking" and
whatever ;).

Cheers,
Danilo