Re: Fwd: Gnome glossary

The problem I see with the glosary is that there is not a tool that we
can use to check without human intervention if all translations in a
languaje project are according to the glosary.

Also, the is a lack of metadata in the po format that makes this glossay
very inefficient. We can reuse gnome-i18n-tools mailist to talk about
implementing better tools for i18n and l10n.