Re: GNOME Marathi L01n team details

On 6/28/06, Rahul Bhalerao <b rahul pm gmail com> wrote:
On 6/23/06, Christian Rose <menthos gnome org > wrote:
> Fortunately, Jitendra has now clarified the situation publically on
> the list, and has also given his opinion on the candidates. If there's
> anything you would like to add to that, please do it now.

As mentioned in following mail,

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2006-May/msg00128.html

the prospective coordinator Swapnil has lost his CVS account and I
don't have an account for myself. In such a situation, as suggested in few
of the mails earlier, is it a valid option to submit through someone
else like Karunakar who is coordinator for Hindi?

No. As I've explained earlier, noone is allowed to commit po files
without the approval from the affected language team coordinator, in
this case the GNOME Marathi coordinator. This means that noone is
allowed to commit Marathi po files until the Marathi coordinator
situation is resolved. End of story.

Or should I apply for a cvs account?

That won't help either, because in order to have a GNOME translator
CVS account application approved, we also need approval from the
current Marathi coordinator. So the same thing applies. If the
coordinator situation is not resolved, no CVS accounts for that
language will be granted either.

So, to make this very clear, and hopefully explain this for the last time:
THE SOLUTION IS TO FIX THE COORDINATOR ISSUE *FIRST*.

So, now that we have that worked out, let's move on with the real
issue: The Marathi coordinatorship and the two volunteers.
Swapnil and Rahul, do you have accounts in http://bugzilla.gnome.org/
? In that case, please let me know your account name (the e-mail
address used when you registered the Bugzilla account). If you do not
have a Bugzilla account, please create one on the Bugzilla homepage
referenced above, and let me know the account name. Thanks.