Re: GNOME Marathi L01n team details

Dear Rahul,
  till this gets solved finally, why dont you send the po files to either Karunakar or Gora so that they can commit these to CVS. Along with them also send a cc to current coordinator Prof Shah. I used to take Karunakar's help for committing po files when I didnt have an account. I know it means somewhat more delay, but atleast you will be able to see your files in CVS!
bye

On 6/13/06, Rahul Bhalerao <b rahul pm gmail com> wrote:

On 6/9/06, gora sarai net <gora sarai net> wrote:
On 9:25:26 pm 06/08/06 "Christian Rose" <menthos gnome org> wrote:
> On 6/8/06, gora sarai net < gora sarai net> wrote:
> >  On 8:15:24 am 06/08/06 "Rahul Bhalerao" <b rahul pm gmail com >
> > >  wrote: Dear all,
> > >
> > >  Is there any update? I have been waiting :)
> >
> >  This conversation happened while I was away on vacation, and I have
> >  lost track of why Rahul's Marathi PO files cannot be committed
> >  right away. If it is only a question of someone having a GNOME CVS
> >  account, I can volunteer to do the commit. Of course, I would do
> >  this only with the permission of the current Marathi coordinator.
>
> The problem is that Rahul's contributions will have to be approved by
> the current Marathi coordinator, which is Jitendra, or anyone else in
> the current Marathi team which have blanket approval from the
> coordinator, before anyone else can help commit the files into CVS.
> That's just the normal policy -- all contributions for a language has
> to be accepted by the team coordinator (or a person that the team
> coordinator trusts).

That, of course, is a perfectly good policy.

> What's not normal about this is that the team coordinator nor the team
> coordinator's stand-in has had time to review any contributions.
> That's at least the impression I get from the replies, which is very
> worrying.

I thought that Prof. Shah (Jitendra) had also indicated that he had
lost his GNOME CVS password, or something like that, which is why I
thought that I could temporarily do the Marathi commits. Prof. Shah,
could you detail what the problems are?

Can this issue be solved with a bit more pace? Now, even I'm not sure
what exactly the problems are. I am eagerly waiting for the updates.

regards,
rahul.

--
Swapnil Hajare