Re: Please commit po files (esperanto translation)

On 5/27/06, Guillaume Savaton <gsavaton hotmail com> wrote:
here are two new files from the esperanto translation team,
ready to be commited.

Release : gnome-2.14
Group : desktop
Modules : gnome-mag, libgtop
Language : Esperanto (eo)

The po files can be found at :

http://eo-tradukado.tuxfamily.org/deponejo/gnome/gnome-mag/eo.po
http://eo-tradukado.tuxfamily.org/deponejo/gnome/libgtop/eo.po

It seems Gora already committed those files.

Gora, if you commit at someone elses request on the mailing list,
please also let others know when you have committed so that we don't
unnecessarily waste our time looking up already resolved commit
requests. Thanks,