Re: Please commit po files (esperanto translation)

--- Christian Rose <menthos gnome org> wrote:

> On 5/27/06, Guillaume Savaton <gsavaton hotmail com> wrote:
> > here are two new files from the esperanto translation team,
> > ready to be commited.
[...]
> It seems Gora already committed those files.
>
> Gora, if you commit at someone elses request on the mailing list,
> please also let others know when you have committed so that we don't
> unnecessarily waste our time looking up already resolved commit
> requests. Thanks,

Oops, sorry. I had informed the coordinators that made the original
request, but had not thought it necessary to tell the list at large.
I will do so from now on.

Regards,
Gora

Send instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger.yahoo.com <br><br> Stay connected with your friends even when away from PC.  Link: http://in.mobile.yahoo.com/new/messenger/