Re: burmese - non-responsive coordinator

Well, it's all nice and all the tools are ready. Bro Lin Htun, pls add
me for the team. I would much initiate to contrib the effort. I hope,
Bro Zaw Win Aung is also still stick here for contribution. Pls update
for me.
Thanks.

--Victor SKL

On 7/11/06, Christian Rose <menthos gnome org> wrote:
(Again, please keep the list cc:ed)

On 7/9/06, Lin <lin dagon-1 net> wrote:
> On [2006-07-07 23:32:19 +0200] - Christian Rose <menthos gnome org> wrote:
> > Ping?
> > Any update on this? Lin, I cannot add you as coordinator unless I get
> > the information I mention above.
> >
> > Christian
>
> Christian,
>
> Sorry for the delay reply, I was away on holidays.  I have created
> Bugzilla account, the details are as follow:
>
> Name: Lin Htun
> Email Address: coordinator gnome myanmarlinux org
>
> I have set up an SVN server on gnome.myanmarlinux.org and in the process
> of setting up a wiki and project update page for the translation
> project.
>
> Best regards,
>
> L.

Lin, I have made you the new Burmese coordinator in GNOME now. I
have updated the http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html
page; please make sure the listing is correct. Furthermore, I have
updated the component in Bugzilla,
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/describecomponents.cgi?product=l10n , that
can be used for bug reporting. Please also verify the correctness of
that listing.

You're most welcome as the new Burmese coordinator. The rules for
translator CVS access can be found at
http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/RequestingAnAccount , as you
can see, you will have to contribute some complete translations and
have had them committed to GNOME CVS before you can have an account of
yourself. Just send an URL with the translations that you want added
to this list and ask for someone to commit the translations for you.
When you feel that you've contributed enough complete
translations to fulfill the requirements listed on the
RequestingAnAccount page, then send an account request as mentioned in
the instructions.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, either here
on this list or on the #i18n channel on irc.gnome.org.

Thanks,