Re: New team coordinator and web site for pt_BR team.

On 7/10/06, Gustavo Maciel Dias Vieira <gustavo sagui org> wrote:
I'm the current team coordinator for the Brazilian Portuguese team and I
would like to introduce the new team coordinator.

Guilherme de S. Pastore <gpastore at gnome dot org> will coordinate the
team from now on. I believe some of you already know him, and I'm sure
he will do a great job.

Thanks Gustavo, both for letting us know, and for all work you've
done! I wish you good luck with whatever you plan to do from now on.

Guilherme, I have made you the new Brazilian Portuguese coordinator in
GNOME now. I
have updated the http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html
page; please make sure the listing is correct. Furthermore, I have
updated the component in Bugzilla,
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/describecomponents.cgi?product=l10n , that
can be used for bug reporting. Please also verify the correctness of
that listing.

You're most welcome as the new Brazilian Portuguese coordinator!
Please make sure you're subscribed to this list
(http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gnome-i18n), as we require
coordinators to be subscribed.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, either here
on this list or on the #i18n channel on irc.gnome.org.

Thanks,