Help Regarding gtranslator

I am a student in Pakistan , and i am currently working to localize "Debian Ubuntu" in URDU. I faced some problem regarding the use of gtranslator, I don't know whether they are bugs of gtranslator or i am unable to understand it.

1)   Firstly, When i want to install the packages of URDU language, the Synaptic package manager say that gtranslator will be removed. why ?? How can i translate some PO files in URDU, if the gtranslator is removed??

2)Secondly, If we open gtranslator with a po file, and then go to the "gtranslator--options" dialogue  and in the PO header Tab. There is no option of Urdu language in the Language Text Box, why?? Why urdu language is not shown in this text box, how can i configure gtranslator to localize in URDU language.

         Summary of above all is that how can i use gtranslator to localize in URDU.

Additional help :

         Now Kindly, if you are able to tell me how to get a good start to localize my debian distribution effectively, please don't hesitate to tell it too.

                Your reply can push me forward to the success, Thanks in Advance.