Re: Indonesian, Nepali, Russian and Malay translation bugs

Sorry for the email address being stopped ...

i got the message from the list i will soon try to update all the strings and post it ....

Thanks for pointing out the bug...

On 1/29/06, Reinout van Schouwen <reinouts gnome org> wrote:

Hi Christian,

On Sun, 29 Jan 2006, Christian Rose wrote:

> If possible, please try to mail the affected coordinators listed at
> http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html about the problem
> as well, and if you should find out that the reason for the bugs not
> being fixed was that the Bugzilla contact details were not updated,
> please let us know.

I have mailed the affected coordinators, and the mail to Pawan Chitrakar
(Nepali) and Hasbullah Bin Pit (Malay) was unfortunately bounced.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen