Re: Adding translations

On 22/01/2006, at 7:26 PM, Yavor Doganov wrote:

At Sun, 22 Jan 2006 18:14:30 +1030,
Clytie Siddall wrote:

However, beagle, f-spot, gcompris, gdesklets, gnome-bluetooth, gnome- cups-manager, gnome-keyring-manager, gnome-power-manager, gnome- schedule, gnome-torrent, goobox, gparted, gyrus, mcatalog, muine, ontv, phonemgr and sound-juicer don't have a LINGUAS or ALL-LINGUAS file in the root directory or in the /po directory.

Except gnome-keyring-manager and SJ neither of these modules is part of the forthcoming GNOME release. You need to modify the line "ALL_LINGUAS" in the file configure.in or confugure.ac. However, I see that "vi" is already added for Sound Juicer and g-k-m.

Thanks, Yavor, now I know where to look (and edit), and you've saved me time by letting me know those two modules have been added.

I appreciate the help. :)

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)