Adding translations

Hello everybody :)

As release gets closer, I'm getting rather nervous about translations I've initiated not being added to LINGUAS or ALL_LINGUAS, as I was recently advised is necessary.

These are all files I have "added" via CVS, but apparently I still need to add them to the LINGUAS list or they will not be used.

I have added to several Changelogs a request for anyone who has the parent directory checked out to add my language for me, but only one translator has (very kindly) done that. So I still have quite a few files unadded.

I had a look via the webcvs today, and I can't even find a LINGUAS or ALL-LINGUAS file. Epiphany-extensions has LINGUAS in the /po directory, so I was able to add "vi" to that.

However, beagle, f-spot, gcompris, gdesklets, gnome-bluetooth, gnome- cups-manager, gnome-keyring-manager, gnome-power-manager, gnome- schedule, gnome-torrent, goobox, gparted, gyrus, mcatalog, muine, ontv, phonemgr and sound-juicer don't have a LINGUAS or ALL-LINGUAS file in the root directory or in the /po directory.

Am I looking in the wrong place? I still have to go through every vi.po file in my repository to find out which ones need adding in this way, and I'm running out of time.

Thankyou for any help you can offer with this.

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)