Re: LINGUAS (was: Re: Problem of adding translation to gnome)

Pr, 2006 01 02 16:02 +1030, Clytie Siddall raÅÄ:

> > 2. If (1) is not true, then check configure.in or configure.ac in
> > parent
> > directory, and look for the line containing "ALL_LINGUAS=". All of the
> > locale names are listed after equal sign, and as the same, add "vi"
> > to the list.
>
> I usually don't checkout the parent directory. :(
>
> This means I'll have to do more of that. I'm not a Gnome user, you
> see (MacOSX). And I really don't have room on my disk for all these
> extra checkouts.
>
> What a pain. :(

I guess, we can easily do it for you. Just leave in po/ChangeLog a
comment something like

  * vi.po: Updated Vietnamese translation.
           Please, someone add "vi" to ALL_LINGUAS for me. Thanks!

And the next translator, which does full checkouts (I do), will do this.
If he/she is kind enough... :)

Åygis