Re: Translation problems with default location in Weather applet

On 1/1/06, Simos Xenitellis <simos74 gmx net> wrote:
> >>Several translations have problems with the default location in the
> >>Weather applet.
> >
> >Simos, can you bug report these problems against the respective
> >translation components in the "l10n" product in Bugzilla? That would
> >probably make some translators more aware that there are problems in
> >their translations, and as such it would be most helpful, I think.
> >
> >http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=l10n
>
> I filed the reports to the respective teams as shown at
> http://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?product=l10n

Thanks!

> I am not sure if individual team members can "close" (mark as FIXED when
> done) those specific reports.

No, AFAIK it's only the assignee (usually the default owner unless
reassigned, and typically the language team coordinator) that can
close bugs in the l10n product, or someone else with sufficient
privileges.

But is this really a problem? I mean, if the team's default owner
doesn't have time to triage bugs, then perhaps he or she shouldn't be
the default owner for the team?