Re: LINGUAS

On Mon, Jan 02, 2006 at 11:18:01PM +1030 or thereabouts, Clytie Siddall wrote:

> There are very few LINGUAS files, though. I'm going to have to
> download a lot of source I don't want. :(

You're talking here about having to download the whole directory to
get at the one file in it you want to alter? Or am I muddled? If so, a
quick note: if you want just a single file from a directory, just do
	cvs checkout gnome-module/filename
instead of
	cvs checkout gnome-module

There is no need to check out the rest of the module, except for
gnome-module/Changelog (This contains many "added 'xy' to ALL_LINGUAS"-
style messages, and you just add yours there.)

Telsa