Re: l10n status pages not updated or have no data

Clytie Siddall wrote:
Hi guys :)

I reloaded the Georgian 2.14 status pages today, looking forward to seeing their new files up there, and the page still shows 22nd February. No change since yesterday.

My Vietnamese Gnome 2.14 pages are a mix:

developer-libs    22nd Feb.        have data
desktop            "            "
office        23rd Feb        no data, all yellow bars
extras            "            "
fifth-toe            "            "

Is something wrong? :(

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)

I don't know how to must I THANK YOU! áááá ááááááá!!!!
http://i18n-status.gnome.org/gnome-2.14/ka/index.html

It seems perfect ! :) It's the first time that I see someting done with poor georgian translations :)
I'm proud of it! :) Thank you Clytie Danilo Christian Simos !!! and You all GNOMERS!!!!

I'm happy! Very happy! Work in progress!

Clytie, thank you for Kbabel screenshot, now everything is clear!
Clytie I'm using svn alredy... for my translations, so I'll learn svn
and if it's not problem, I re-ask you againt to commit my translations
before 2.14 realise and then I'll take my svn write account. (Hope Alexander too).

Thank you again people! You Rock!