CVS-Georgia (was: Re: l10n status pages not updated or have no data

ááááááááá! again Vladimer and the Georgian team! :)

On 24/02/2006, at 4:11 PM, Vladimer Sichinava wrote:

I don't know how to must I THANK YOU! áááá ááááááá!!!!
http://i18n-status.gnome.org/gnome-2.14/ka/index.html

Doesn't it look great?! :D

I feel almost as proud of it as though I had done it myself. :)

It seems perfect ! :) It's the first time that I see someting done with poor georgian translations :)

That's wonderful moment, isn't it? :)

The first time I see an interface come up on my computer in my language is a wonderful moment: it's like coming home. I always remember that.

I'm proud of it! :)

You should be!

Thank you Clytie Danilo Christian Simos !!! and You all GNOMERS!!!!

I'm happy! Very happy! Work in progress!

Yes, now you have a base to build on.

Clytie, thank you for Kbabel screenshot, now everything is clear!

I hoped that would help.

Clytie I'm using svn alredy... for my translations, so I'll learn svn
and if it's not problem, I re-ask you againt to commit my translations
before 2.14 realise

That makes sense. That's fine with me, Vladimer: I wonder how many ka.po files I will see between now and then! :o

and then I'll take my svn write account. (Hope Alexander too).

Then you'll be able to commit things instantly: that's a good feeling, too. :)

Good luck with everything! :)

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)