Re: gnome-2-14 branch for gnome-speech

On 23/02/2006, at 3:29 PM, Willie Walker wrote:

This is to announce that a gnome-2-14 branch has been made for
gnome-speech. <snip>

I can checkout gnome-speech, but it isn't listed on the l10n status pages, so I haven't translated it before.

Are there other applications needing translation that aren't shown on the status pages?

Um, no po directory?

Does this app. require translation?

If not, why do we get this announcement?

<Clytie is confused>

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)