Re: New workgroup in Brazil - traduction to Guarani lenguage

Hello, Matheus.

> We're from Florianópolis - South of Brazil and are starting a workgroup to
> translate Gnome to another one of the 200 brazilian lenguages: the
> Guarani.
>
> For this we already started to work in some archives. We also speak with
> the guys who are working with the translation for portuguese-br, and they
> told us to send this mail for you, saying that (that we are creating a
> workgroup), the name of the "coordinator" and his e-mail.

That's good to listen of your team's effort again. :-)

> Can you told us some tips to how we can do to send you the already
> translated material ando what to do after this?

As Clytie already told you, you need to get a CVS account to do it by
yourself. But to get one, you first have to contribute some translations and
then you can apply for a CVS account.

Meanwhile I can commit your team's work to GNOME's CVS. I'm one of the guys
who commit pt_BR work.

Hope you all have a nice time translating GNOME to Guarani.

Raphael Higino