Re: New workgroup in Brazil - traduction to Guarani lenguage

Hi Matheus,

Please have Moreno Saraiva subscribe to gnome-i18n gnome org: we
require all coordinators to be subscribed!

On Wednesday at 19:15, "Boca" <boca riseup net> wrote:

> We're from FlorianÃpolis - South of Brazil and are starting a workgroup to
> translate Gnome to another one of the 200 brazilian lenguages: the
> Guarani.

Support for Guarani [gn] is most welcome in GNOME. I've added Moreno's
name and e-mail address to the teams page at

  http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html

now. Please verify that this listing is correct.  I'd also like some
clarification about what code to use (gn or gn_BR)?  Ethnologue
mentions that Paraguay is the main area for Guarani:

  http://www.ethnologue.com/14/show_iso639.asp?code=gn

I've also sent a mail in private to you with a request for Bugzilla
details. Bugzilla is our bug tracker that we use for tracking bug
reports in software, and, in this case also translations. Please reply
to that mail as soon as possible.

Other than that, please ask around on this mailing list or at the IRC
channel #i18n on irc.gnome.org if you need help getting started. An
introduction to the translation process can be found at
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/l10n-guide/.

Cheers,
Danilo