New workgroup in Brazil - traduction to Guarani lenguage

Hello!

We're from Florianópolis - South of Brazil and are starting a workgroup to
translate Gnome to another one of the 200 brazilian lenguages: the
Guarani.

For this we already started to work in some archives. We also speak with
the guys who are working with the translation for portuguese-br, and they
told us to send this mail for you, saying that (that we are creating a
workgroup), the name of the "coordinator" and his e-mail.

Well, so here is:

Coordinator: Moreno Saraiva Martins
Email: colorido riseup net

Other contact: Matheus da Silveira Grandi
Email: boca riseup net

Can you told us some tips to how we can do to send you the already
translated material ando what to do after this?

Thanks a lot,
      guys from Florianópolis. =]

::: "Quem nunca esperou não pode desesperar nunca" :::
(Bernard Shaw)