Re: Getting ever so slightly off-topic (Re: Georgian (ka) GNOME Localisation Project - Nothing done since 2004

On 11/02/2006, at 6:50 PM, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:

Hey, Yavor, Mac OSX is Unix: you're behind the times!

Did you even read his statement? He never let the Unix or Linux words out. Or did you reply to the wrong message? ;)

Not GNU/LInux? My mistake. :)

In any case, my original message was a humorous attempt to prevent a volunteer translator leaving us. I thought it was important.

I certainly don't want to start an OS war of any kind. Let's talk about encouraging translators. :)

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)