Pootle projects (was: Re: Georgian (ka) GNOME Localisation Project - Nothing done since 2004

On 11/02/2006, at 8:29 AM, George Machitidze wrote (very much in part):

BitTorrent - 100% done. not sent.

Did you translate BitTorrent via their Pootle?

http://translate.bittorrent.com/

Using that tool, I find BitTorrent one of the easiest projects to manage.

I look forward very much to having more of my projects accessible via Pootle. I have a long, varied list like yours, and my dream is to have all those projects accessible via Pootle, including source control. It would save me huge amounts of time and messing around.

The Pootle roadmap gives me hope in that direction:

http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/wordforge/ functional_specificaions

Please add your comments, so we can have our say in building this user-friendly translation interface!

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)