Re: Georgian (ka) GNOME Localisation Project - Nothing done since 2004

Dear Christian,

As I'm using Dapper and Dapper iss not imported at this moment on rosetta I can't import
them and I have no other on-line tools to show ou them. My way of doing is, at the first stage
I don't translate entire gdm or entire nautilus... but I translate first of all visible menus
messages, buttons etc etc... as I'm almost alone, I'm searching for global georgian
GNOME apperiance... and ater I improvve other messages. Consider that we are only
2 person and we have started our work at the end of 2005. We both I and Alexander,
every day improve some things, frases, add translations... you know that working 100% time
isn't possible couse we are Uni students and have our personal responsabilities.

A good coordinator, is not only coordinates, but partecipates on project.
http://www.gia.ge/index.php?ind=reviews&op=entry_view&iden=1
This manifest is against people like Aiet Kolkhi (Noshrevan Chkhaidze)
and I have no fear to write about this...

With best regards! Vladimer Sichinava
No problem.

Do you have an URL for the GNOME 2.13 po files you are producing so
that we can have a look at them? Do you have some msgfmt stats for the
individual files?

I'd like to have a look at the po files, and I imagine others want to
as well. If you have an URL pointing to your GNOME 2.13 contributions,
please send a link to the list, so that I and others can have a look
at them.

Thanks,