Re: Question regarding entering translation bugs in Bugzilla

At Mon, 14 Aug 2006 14:34:56 +0930,
Clytie Siddall wrote:

> I haven't seen any i18n features in a Bugzilla, or in any other
> tracker. Has anyone translated a bug/patch tracker?

Savane, GForge and Trac (with some issues still) are
internationalised.  Bugzilla is not, AFAIK.

For examples of these (much better systems, but that's only IMHO),
please visit:

http://savannah.gnu.org or https://gna.org
http://openfmi.net or http://alioth.debian.org
http://gnome.cult.bg/bugs or http://trac.gajim.org

> Would it be worth-while to do so?

Definitely, but the upstream developers have to provide the necessary
infrastructure.

--
In the GNU Project, discrimination against proprietary software is not
just a policy -- it's the principle and the purpose.  Proprietary