Question regarding entering translation bugs in Bugzilla

Hi!

Sun Globalization has a group of QA engineers who test localized Gnome. We plan to start entering bugs we find in Bugzilla. I heard that for translation bugs (i.e. unlocalized strings, typos, etc.), many of the language communities discuss them in the native language community aliases, rather than tracking as bugs in Bugzilla. I understand that this process may be slightly different per language community.

My question is, whether it will be acceptable to the communities if we enter translation bugs in Bugzilla. We would like to contribute to the l10n community by providing our QA while we don't have individuals who can discuss the bugs for all the languages we test in the respective language communities at this time.

Thanks,
Young

p.s. By the way, you can see our on-going test and test cases here:
http://www.sunvirtuallab.com/opensource

Click on OpenSolaris.