Re: Question regarding entering translation bugs in Bugzilla

On 08/08/2006, at 7:09 AM, Young Song wrote:

My question is, whether it will be acceptable to the communities if we
enter translation bugs in Bugzilla. We would like to contribute to the
l10n community by providing our QA while we don't have individuals who
can discuss the bugs for all the languages we test in the respective
language communities at this time.

We in the Vietnamese translation team also use Gnome Bugzilla for Gnome files. You are welcome to report bugs against our translations (and even more welcome to join the team ;) ).