Re: Question regarding entering translation bugs in Bugzilla

Christian Rose wrote On 08/09/06 10:14,:

On 8/7/06, Young Song <Young J Song sun com> wrote:
Hi!

Sun Globalization has a group of QA engineers who test localized Gnome.

[snip]

My question is, whether it will be acceptable to the communities if we
enter translation bugs in Bugzilla. We would like to contribute to the
l10n community by providing our QA while we don't have individuals who
can discuss the bugs for all the languages we test in the respective
language communities at this time.

I think it would be excellent if you could provide such feedback via
bugzilla.gnome.org. We've set up the language components in the l10n
product exactly for this purpose; to allow for a unified and coherent
way of entering translation bugs, regardless of language. As all
language groups are supposed to deal with any bugs for their language
that may get submitted through bugzilla.gnome.org, I see no problem at
all with this approach.

Thanks,
Christian

That's great. I wanted to check with the community first that entering translation bugs in Bugzilla was okay. We'll do that.

Young