Most of the strings comes up in English

Dear all,

We translated all the gnome desktop and developer lib files and while testing it the keyboard preferences which comes up while  right clicking on the keyboard indicator and selecting open keyboard preferences. We even translated the xkeyboard-config pot files and we still get some english strings as shown on the images attache to this mail.

Could some one tell me what more files needs to be translated to have it all in Dzongkha..

Many Thanks
Pema Geyleg