Re: Comparing methods

On 16/04/2006, at 6:56 PM, Christian Rose wrote:

Perhaps this will become easier when we move to Pootle. I do not know.
Perhaps someone experienced working with Pootle can answer that.
(And I do not know when Pootle will happen, either)

I'll <poke> Dwayne on the Pootle list. :)

Umm, what I meant to say was "I do not know when the GTP will have Pootle".
I think the Pootle maintainers are not to blame for that. :-)

And what I meant, was I'd <poke> him to find out whether grabbing all POT files, for instance, would be easier when using Pootle.

I'll be very happy when we have Pootle available in Gnome, but I realize that won't happen overnight. :)

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)