Re: committing updated po files

Hi,

Le mercredi 21 septembre 2005 Ã 00:14 +0200, Danilo Åegan a Ãcrit :
> Yesterday at 22:38, Christian Persch wrote:
>
> >> Le mardi 20 septembre 2005 Ã 17:44 +0200, Danilo Åegan a Ãcrit :

> >> And gail, bug-buddy, libbonoboui, evolution.
> >
> > And dasher, libgnomeprint, gconf, gnome-terminal, libgnomedb, eel,
> > glade, file-roller (that one was already last month! How come no one
> > noticed?). Maybe others, I checked this month and last month
> > cvs-commits-list archives.
>
> Hum, I don't know, I only checked "commits in last 7 days by user
> kloczek" with Bonsai, and I must admit, I wasn't active enough to
> notice any of this, and translators probably just worried about
> getting up to supported status for 2.12.
>
> What's best way to do this?  It's now already hard since some
> translators might have already updated their translations, and we
> don't want to revert to their pre-update state in that case.

Using cvs to revert will probably give conflicts for those few cases
where the translators already have updated the po afterwards (and
probably resolved conflicts themselves). So after the cvs commands to
revert, just killing and re-checking out the files with conflicts should
leave only the files which were update-po'd and not changed since. A bit
more work for the reverter.

Regards,