Re: committing updated po files

Yesterday at 22:38, Christian Persch wrote:

>> Le mardi 20 septembre 2005 Ã 17:44 +0200, Danilo Åegan a Ãcrit :
>> > Tomasz, why did you need to do this everywhere? :(  I really hope
>> > there are some good reasons for this.  Anyway, please revert all these
>> > changes.
>>
>> > ["everywhere" being epiphany, metacity, gnome-control-center,
>> > gnome-panel so far.]
>> And gail, bug-buddy, libbonoboui, evolution.
>
> And dasher, libgnomeprint, gconf, gnome-terminal, libgnomedb, eel,
> glade, file-roller (that one was already last month! How come no one
> noticed?). Maybe others, I checked this month and last month
> cvs-commits-list archives.

Hum, I don't know, I only checked "commits in last 7 days by user
kloczek" with Bonsai, and I must admit, I wasn't active enough to
notice any of this, and translators probably just worried about
getting up to supported status for 2.12.

What's best way to do this?  It's now already hard since some
translators might have already updated their translations, and we
don't want to revert to their pre-update state in that case.

Cheers,
Danilo