Re: Severely broken status pages

On Sat, 2005-09-17 at 01:00 +0200, Danilo Šegan wrote:
> Hi Carlos,

Hi

> Today at 0:24, Carlos Perelló Marín wrote:
>
> > Sorry for the delay, I was out for holidays.
>
> I guessed you were: I hope you had a nice time :)

Yeah, thank you.

> Of course, I'd still like us to set up a back-up solution for any
> similar cases.

I don't mind to give you and/or menthos ssh access to the server and the
user that handles the status pages so you are able to fix this kind of
things just in case I'm offline.

> >> Can you try using :pserver:anonymous anoncvs gnome org:/cvs/gnome for
> >> mirroring on your end of l10n-status.gnome.org?
> >
> > How often is it updated?
>
> It should be accessing the same storage (albeit readonly) as main
> cvs.gnome.org now.  I.e. it's updated real-time!

Cool, I just changed it to use that server. At the end of the day the
status pages should be working again.

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín