Re: Severely broken status pages

Thanks to both Dooteo and Ross for their replies. :)

On 11/09/2005, at 11:41 AM, Ross Golder wrote:

On à., 2005-09-10 at 16:54 +0200, dooteo wrote:

Hi Clytie,

The office, extras and fifth-toe status pages, for my team at least,
are all yellow!

0% is a disconcerting figure for a tired translator to see, let alone
that many times.

Who stole all our files?

I'm not sure, but I think it's because of from 8th september cvs uses ssh tunnel, and it will be affect to cvs web-browser in sense web cvs-browser can't handle ssh tunnel now.

It affects to all languages (es, eu, fr, it ...)

It should (now) be using the anonymous CVS mirror anyway, which uses pserver as before (i.e. it doesn't need to be changed to work SSH).

They're still all yellow at this end, Ross. :( 15:45 +0930 11/9/05

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)