Re: GIMP confusion

On 10/09/2005, at 11:08 PM, Yavor Doganov wrote:

/* A hurricane style that deserves admiration. While we're still
recovering from the release parties and licking our wounds, Clytie dives
into one of the most complicated programs in a quest for msgid- squash :-) */

Where do I subscribe to this newsfeed? :D

Actually, the embarrassing truth is that I've been avoiding the GIMP for ages, and my co-ordinator finally reminded me to get started on it. <blush>

Does this ruin my image? :D