GIMP confusion

Hello all :)

I'm fighting my way through the 13000 context-bare lines of the core GIMP file, and while tossing a coin or employing fortune-tellers has got me through quite a few strings, this one has me stumped:

#: ../app/core/core-enums.c:820 ../app/core/core-enums.c:851
msgid "Drawable mod"

Could someone please tell me what the "mod" in this case is? Model? Modification? Modern art? Modal dialogue? |Absolute value|? Modus operandi of frustrated translators? Mode?

If the last, is it in fact a typo?

<sigh>

Thankyou. :)

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)