bugzilla l10n/vi assignee

Hello,

I saw that you asked on i18n-list to change the default assignee.
Please ask such things in future to bugmaster gnome org or file a bug
under the bugzilla.gnome.org product. I only noticed your request by
accident (I don't monitor i18n-list).

Have merged your old address with your new one (every bug/comment made
with the gmx one will now appear under your gmail account).

I've changed the default assignee + reassigned the open bugs. I do
wonder why the gnome-vi list is not on mail.gnome.org.. you can
request one at http://live.gnome.org/NewListRequest.

Noticed that the description of the component appears to be incorrect,
can you provide a new one? See
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/describecomponents.cgi?product=l10n for the
current one (probably due to not using UTF-8 in the past).

Regards,
Olav