Re: New Thai team coordinator

On 03/09/2005, at 11:24 AM, Paisa Seeluangsawat wrote:

I would like to transfer my Thai team coordinatorship
to Theppitak Karoonboonyanan <theppitak gmail com>.

Thai translation team is growing, while I haven't done
much to help lately.  Theppitak has graciously picked
up where I left of.

Paisa, I'm sure you have done a great deal to help before you became so busy. Please remember that. Will you still be with us for translation, when you have time?

As a neighbouring language, I want to take this opportunity to wish you health and good fortune always. You can see me waving, if you jump up high and look over the Khmer team. :) (Any tall people in the Khmer team, please duck for a moment. :D )

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)