Re: New Thai team coordinator

Hi Paisa,

Yesterday at 3:54, Paisa Seeluangsawat wrote:

> I would like to transfer my Thai team coordinatorship
> to Theppitak Karoonboonyanan <theppitak gmail com>.

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about this.

We'll need to wait for Christian to respond so we can update all the
places where we mention this (he knows that better than I do).

> Thai translation team is growing, while I haven't done
> much to help lately.  Theppitak has graciously picked
> up where I left of.

I wish best of everything to both of you and Thai team in the future,
and I hope we are not losing you Paisa!

Cheers,
Danilo