Re: gnome-system-monitor has been branched

On 03/09/2005, at 2:29 AM, Danilo Åegan wrote:

Today at 17:44, BenoÃt Dejean wrote:

The stable branch is gnome-2-12 and the development branch is HEAD.

Thanks for the notice. Translation status pages should show the new branch once they update.

Um, I can't find gnome-system-monitor on the status pages for my team, or in my working copy. Is this gnome-system-tools? Or am I missing something? <-- high probability ;)

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)